July White Jeep Voting

geospyder

Oh, oh, oh!!

Pick me, pick me!

Arietta, please help me get a new Jeep!

See, I have a new baby on the way, and it may be twins, we should find out this week. And I'm trying to graduate, so I'm taking 18 hours this semeset before I student teach, and the baby(ies) is/are due in January. My two kids, Ben, 5 and Audrey, 4 think we are going to win, you wouldn;t want to let them down. And the guy holding the Jeep in the picture is a friend and he is part of college small group that we host, and he is really excited too. And my wife is tired of climbing across the passenger seat of our current Jeep to open the door becaue the latch is shot. Yes, I'm going to fx it. And we just bought a house and so you should pick my photo!

And today is my birthday! Yeah, I'm hopefully I'm gettigna new GPSr so I cna quit buming my friends!

So vote for me! :lol:

I had a similar idea as JeepGrrl (Jeep girls think alike I guess LOL) used one of my mom's dresses to the get the star-like background. Was a lot of work, original picture had the new Jeep logo done in red and blue sand until I read further in the rules that you couldn't use any Jeep logos/trademarks, etc so I had to take that out. Lot of work, working with sand, not easy to undo things that were done. But I'm happy with the final product so give it a look and vote for me if you like it, I'd love a new GPS but a t-shirt isn't a bad consolation prize LOL

Check out my entry: 2005 White Jeep Travel Bug July American Flag Entry

Actually, the contest rules state that no logos are allowed in any of the contest photos EXCEPT for the Jeep and Garmin logos. One of the winning photos last month had a huge Chrysler logo in it - acceptable since they make the Jeeps.

And since this is the place to drum up votes... take a look at Devils Tower

congrats Orpheus and YemonYime you both have 5 votes a piece!

Mine is still struggling

Cool! Thanks to everyone who's voted! :laughing:

The pie didn't stay warm enough to "steam", so I have to admit...I actually thought briefly about putting a cigarette behind it. (I'm such a perfectionist) Thankfully, Mama Yime nixed that idea as quick as it came! Mainly because it would've made the pie taste yucky, but also because nobody in our family smokes! ;)

Besides, I would've burned my pretty tablecloth. :laughing:

congrats Orpheus and YemonYime you both have 5 votes a piece!

Mine is still struggling

How can you tell how many votes someone is getting?

You can click on the "nominate" button and it's not yet a permanent vote. It takes you to a "confirmation" page where you can click Yes or No to submit your vote. It's on that same "confirmation" page where you can view how many votes that Jeep has! ;)

Hey, cool! Thanks!