Nearly A Land Fill

I would like to add a CITO to my cache in an area that is HEAVILY LITTERED with litterly anything you can think of; cars, computers, bullets/shells, trash of all kind, appliances of all kind. I would like to try to at least get it cleaner, but, it's a huge thing to ask.

Is it realistic to ask everyone who finds my cache to fill a plastic bag? :rolleyes:

I don't think it's unrealistic, especially if you make it a requirement to log the cache. I've been pondering something like that for a while and am considering it for a girl-scout cache we're going to be placing in november: Find the cache, take a bag, fill the bag, take a pic with a full bag next to a trash can in order to log the cache.

Check with your local approver.

We were looking for a cache today(Come see where an Old West Legend Once lived), and we noticed some orange groves... we dont know who owns them, but they're also practically a landfill, it was kind of sad. If we ever go back I think we'll fill a few bags, but if anyone visits this spot, I encourage you to bring a bag to fill. :D

I dont think it's wrong to request people to carry trash from a spot... I think if it's a big enough cache, put a roll of trash bags in there, lol :D

I don't think it's unrealistic, especially if you make it a requirement to log the cache. I've been pondering something like that for a while and am considering it for a girl-scout cache we're going to be placing in november: Find the cache, take a bag, fill the bag, take a pic with a full bag next to a trash can in order to log the cache.

Check with your local approver.

Having a digtal camera is a must to log a cache? Sure, most of us have one, but I don't carry it every time I go caching. I would hate to go there only to find I did not meet the logging requirements...