Geocoin Images

Orpheus

Do any of you know if there are any geocoins that have either bears or wolves on them? I collect items with bears or wolves on them and would like to get coins that may contain them. I know that the TN Geocoin will have a bear on it but are there others? Thank you

If you know of coins with bears and wolves could you also let me know where I may could get one. I have only been caching since late December so I don't have any trade items but would buy them if reasonable.

Now the real question is can a person buy a Ray&Rose coin or pogopod nickel from somewhere? I am fairly new to caching and don't have any kind of collection to trade with. But I collect bears and would like to add these to my collection.

Thanks

Now the real question is can a person buy a Ray&Rose coin or pogopod nickel from somewhere? I am fairly new to caching and don't have any kind of collection to trade with. But I collect bears and would like to add these to my collection.

Thanks

You can contact them and ask. I know Ray of Ray & Rose will trade for other coins.

The new TN coin has a bear on it...

Go to this forum to place an order, or I'll have an extra one if you want to buy one from me.

Edited to add:

If you ever get to Nashville, I know of at least one cache this way that has a ray and rose wooden nickel in it.

Edited by fly46
The new TN coin has a bear on it...

Edited to add:

If you ever get to Nashville, I know of at least one cache this way that has a ray and rose wooden nickel in it.

Thanks I have ordered the TN coins. My husband wants his own because we really like TN. We go there every year for our vacation and if I could get my father in law to move out of the state I would like to move there one day. :lol:

I won't be near Nashville any time soon but will be in the Crossville and then Pigeon Forge area in October. Maybe it will make it's way over there for me to find.

I did send emails to both Ray&Rose and Pogopod to inquire about their coins. I hope to work something out with both of them. I have had contact back from pogopod about his nickel.

Thanks for all the help in identifying coins with bears.

I saw the TRL bearbait coin but missed out on ordering one. The money wasn't there when they were available.

Snowwolf75 if you do make one let me know. My husband really loves wolves and I would like to get him a coin with a wolf on it. I have gotten several of the others with bears since I started this thread but nothing with a wolf.

Thanks for your replies

One of the Cachehunters42 has a bear, as does the 2005 Tennessee coin.

You may also check with the Alaska geocaching group - they may have one that's got a bear, and/or California - their state flag has a bear and they might have a coin or nickle that ties it in..

Berlin's city "symbol" is the bear, so that might be in the works too if one of the German personal cachers isn't using that - but I can't say for sure. Just some ideas of coins to keep in the back of your mind.

~Rose