Geocaching Map Colors

RoyalRed

Does anyone else have difficulty trying to find the little white circles with the numbers in them on the identify feature of Geochaching maps? Perhaps I am more color blind than I thought but I find it extremely difficult to locate those little buggers on the maps. Couldn't these be changed to a more contrasting color to make them stand out more?

No? The sea is still blue and half of the caches near sea shore are marked in the water. Dry land is still gray. I have no problems seeing white circles on blue or gray. I do have problems in trying to find any use for such map :laughing:

Does anyone else have difficulty trying to find the little white circles with the numbers in them on the identify feature of Geochaching maps?  Perhaps I am more color blind than I thought but I find it extremely difficult to locate those little buggers on the maps.  Couldn't these be changed to a more contrasting color to make them stand out more?

I suggected this earlier (Markwell) and was ignored. Hope they notice your message! :rolleyes: