Did I Forget Someone?

ibycus

I just found an envelope here with two Calgary coins in it. One copper one bronze. No address on the outside of it. I'm a little worried that I may have forgotten to mail them out to someone, but for the life of me, I don't know who.

All of my gold trades are now in envelopes waiting for stamps, and Primofan your coins are also in an envelope.

Was there anyone out there that I promissed a copper to that I didn't deliver on? Please let me know.

Gosh, I hope yours gets there soon. I think it took 8 days for coins to get to XRN95 and we're over that now. Please email me as soon as it comes. Would customs hold it up?

Not to butt in, but some mail to family I have in Calgary (regular ol' envelopes) can take up to two weeks. I think the Canadian postal system is actually slower than ours :laughing:

Gosh, I hope yours gets there soon. I think it took 8 days for coins to get to XRN95 and we're over that now. Please email me as soon as it comes. Would customs hold it up?

Not to butt in, but some mail to family I have in Calgary (regular ol' envelopes) can take up to two weeks. I think the Canadian postal system is actually slower than ours :rolleyes:

You're not butting in ;)

I hope so, cause I do believe I mailed his the same day I mailed yours and 5 other people's coins --- all of which were received already. However, all were in US too.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Canadian customs might be the hold up. Some Alaskan coins went straight to Canadians from Fairbanks in 5-7 days, but one shipment got help up for at least a week and the cacher had to pay $7 duty to get his coins out of hock. Don't know what the difference was since I filled out all the customs forms the same.