Can The "member Since" Date Be Changed?

SCP-173

My grandmother has been caching on and off since March 01, 2004, but never had an account until June 27, 2005. I'm posting this because she asked me to see if the member since date could be changed on her account. Is it possible?

Edited to add that yes, my grandmother really is that cool. :blink:

Edited by Vargseld? ™

I would think that the databse could be changed manualy.

But I have a question. In your Grandmother's profile its showing she has found a GB Geocoin. not seen that type before, but when I click the icon it says no items found. Do you know what it was ??

edit : You have one showing as well , that's not working either

Edited by Deego
But I have a question. In your Grandmother's profile its showing she has found a GB Geocoin. not seen that type before, but when I click the icon it says no items found. Do you know what it was ??

That's a Midwest GeoBash geocoin. Here's a link to the one she logged, complete with picture. GB coins and a few others just haven't been filtered yet like the USA coins and TBs.

That's a Midwest GeoBash geocoin. Here's a link to the one she logged, complete with picture. GB coins and a few others just haven't been filtered yet like the USA coins and TBs.

Edited by Deego