New Features

<<non-premium member like me>>

Well you've dropped about 6,000 points in our estimation of you, Paul.  Shame on you.

Yep. I've been 'naughty'.

No PDA for paperless caching, no data cable for GPS file downloads, no members-only caches for miles around... I don't see where the benefit lies for me.

The argument that paying to cache puts something back into the sport doesn't worry me either. I've put lots into the sport. 112 things, and counting :D;):blink:

Anyway, this isn't the place for that discussion. What about these other new features eh? I still can't tell who's watching my event from last August!

SP

Edited by Simply Paul

Click on one of your trackable icons, e.g. German Geocoin, and it will show ONLY the German Geocoins you have found / own, not the whole list of every trackable you have found / own, including TBs.

Edit: Hah! as rooklu said! oops :blink:

Edited by maingray
Adopt a cache

Instant FTF gratification

New members features write up bit

Can't find these one's can you point me in the correct direction? Preferably which buttons to press rather than a link, as the FTF thingy I have seen from the other thread, but I don't know how to find it through the site.

Thanks in advance

Instant FTF gratification  :D

Found it, with some luck they may add this to the list that pocket queries and bookmark lists are on.

Can you give direction please? I can find 5/5 caches, but this link has me stumped :D

It's under Member Features - 6th item down. :D

Seasider

Edited by Seasider
individual listings for different types of travel bugs

OMG! When you click the YJTB or the WJTB it works!!! Thanks TPTB!!!!

why can't I find this??? Can someone tell me exactly where to look???

Me too!

You used to get all TB's displayed when you clicked on the YJTB icon on your profile page. Now you just get the YJTB's. Clicking on the normal TB icon now doesn't include the special ones either.