Look Whats On Ebay....

Ladycacher

Ebay  -- Midwest Geobash at $86!  :D That's nuts - I've been trading them away at 1:1.

Winning bid was $95, :D !! As of now all my coins are for sale at $95 each, anyone interested please send email. :o

Hah, whoever that was used the scan of the GB coin I made. I demand some royalties! :D

You want a royalty! Ha! I designed the coin and I ain't got a check from eBay for any of them yet :D

I also made all the MiGO, Ohio, and Geocoinclub coins, total royalty from sales on eBay... nada! :D

Hmmm I wonder what an unactivated artist's copy of the MiGO seasonals would fetch on eBay? :D:D

Keep an eye on this MIGO WINTER 2005 COIN

its at $61 and only 8 day 22 hours to go

Will it break $100? B)

If I am not mistaken, isn't that the one that got pulled yesterday? I am sure that's the same one......

There is one up on page 2 for $61. However one did get pulled out. I don't think that is right to pull a auction.

Richard

There certainly are valid reasons for Ebay to cancel an auction. Unfortunately, sometimes the seller will pull their own auction - and that ain't right.

I am not sure what is sadder:

a) a person profiting by selling geocoins on ebay

or

B ) people bidding/paying the obscene prices for them

BTW NNJC has a Katrina Relief geocoin out, all proceeds will go towards the American Red Cross

http://www.nnjc.org/geocoin/katrina_order.aspx

At this rate, I'm tempted to be categorized under "A" on your list!

LadeBear, nnjc = Northern New Jersey Cachers (or something like that)

I am not sure what is sadder:

a) a person profiting by selling geocoins on ebay

or

B ) people bidding/paying the obscene prices for them

BTW Northern New Jersey Cachers (NNJC) has a Katrina Relief geocoin out, all proceeds will go towards the American Red Cross

http://www.nnjc.org/geocoin/katrina_order.aspx

Just paid for 4 with Paypal. This is a great idea. Forgot to put legna and sOulbAit on the paypal order page. So the blank one with 4 coins ordered going to Florida is us. Thanks

:D

Well I hope all of you that might like to add that rare gem to your coin collections bid it up. I cross listed the link on the GGA boards. So you'll see those folks bidding as well.

Here's hoping this coin goes for the highest amount thus far since it's all for a great cause :D

Edited by AtlantaGal
Well I hope all of you that might like to add that rare gem to your coin collections bid it up. I cross listed the link on the GGA boards. So you'll see those folks bidding as well.

Here's hoping this coin goes for the highest amount thus far since it's all for a great cause :lol:

:D You deserve an Ice Cream!

Here's hoping this coin goes for the highest amount thus far since it's all for a great cause :D

What was price of the previously highest-priced geocoin?

QUOTE (AtlantaGal @ Sep 13 2005, 08:43 AM)

Here's hoping this coin goes for the highest amount thus far since it's all for a great cause 

Unless I am mistaken, it was that seasonal MIGO that went for $104.00 and change. With the last bid placed, Mare's coin is now only $2 shy of that mark.

Go ahead, raise me...I dare ya! :D

C4

I think it was $104. However, the bid history was hidden -- so we do not know if it was a thrill-bidder, shill-bidding, or a legitimate completed transaction.

I was also thinking the $104 MIGO seasonal coin was the highest thus far. And remember aside from the tracking difference, there are 75 less of mine :P:D

Wow Cornerstone4, that's impressive!

Just remember folks... legitimate bids only. So only bid if you really intend to follow through please.

I didn't even get a chance to taunt folks that they would have to set a new record if they didn't want me to have the coin :D

I still have 6 days to consider my options :lol:;)

QUOTE (AtlantaGal @ Sep 13 2005, 06:33 AM)

Avroair, You gave me a great idea!

Folks, here's one eBay listing worth bidding on!  I've listed one of my personal gold coins (limited to 25) with 100% proceeds going to The Red Cross.

Hmmm, I always wondered how much my personal geocoin would go for on ebay. I think when I get home from work I'll auction off one of mine too...for the Red Cross of course. 

Wow, now I have to up the bid again to redeem myself. You are all making me feel like a self-serving monger for listing my personal coin! :D

C4

Well I don't recognize the current high bidder on mine, but can see they won auctions for a geobash and a geowoodstock 3 coin already and got favorable feedback. So that's good news.

Mauison, I placed a few bids on yours, but can see someone already has a nice proxy in there.

Edited by AtlantaGal