Yellow Jeep Tb

Buddaman

I just picked up my first yellow jeep tb.and willing to send it over seas to anybody who wants it I know alot of you would like the icon and the people in the states just like to hord them.so pm me and let me know.

Buddaman

Edited by Buddaman

Hey Buddaman, I feel the same way about the WJTBs, so when I got one at the Geobash I looked around outside of the US for an event and then contacted the host to see if they wanted me to send them the bug. I found an event in Nova Scotia and they were very happy to have a jeep, since there was not a WJTB in their whole province. I did make them pinky swear to place it in a cache after the event was over :blink: Just a thought.

I´ll be happy if anyone will willing to send the White Jeep overseas - there no chance to get one in Europe

Hi Saman, bring it to Slovakia too. Yellow could also be, because I have never seen Jeep TB. If anyone can send me it, I would be happy too. If You add some personal geocoin or other geoitem, I can send You my sigitem GEOLENS - look at www.sigitem.com at I section - Igi's geolens or http://geolens.bilak.sk