Premier Membership Questions

Matrix

1 no idea its kept very secret by TPTB as that would give away their turnover

2 PQ's very useful you do need aditional software and hardware to make these worthwhile and at present there is an issue with sending PQ's on a thursday and a friday due to volume problems.

See the paperless guide on our website for more information (link in signature line)

Don't think it really matters how many UK cachers are premium members - just so long as the added benefits of premier membership are of use to you :blink:

I find the Pocket Queries invaluably useful when used in conjunction with GSAK - long gone are the days of saving/printing every single webpage before going caching ;)

Edited by nediam

We had absolutely no intention of becoming premium members or going to paperless caching but as things go....we did and are still working on the paperless bit, but it is coming along. Going paperless and using PQ's is the big benefit and now with this new notification that I am just reading about today, makes it look like the £17 we paid is going to pay off. New to both so just my two pence worth

Lynn :D

The question is - when your renewal came up the last time did you;

1) Think..."Hmm I wonder if this is really worth it" and renew anyway

2) Think..."Hmm Can I affford this" and renew anyway

3) Renew

Nuff said - end of...

P.S. Sorry for the BB reference but I work with a bunch of girls (male and female varieties) and it is starting to rub off.

Edited by The Hokesters

Cool, thanks.

One comment: it seems strange to have the notifications apply to only one type of cache. I've created the same notification 3 times for Trad, Multi, and Mystery (assuming there won't be too many new letterbox hybrids or virtuals near me). But it seems a bit clunky, especially in Europe where a good number of caches aren't traditionals.

Well worth subscribing. After all, this site has to be paid for somehow. Being able to use the search facilities is really good for paperless caching. And it's cheap. I think if someone can afford to upgrade to premium it is value for money. Those that are not so well off, unemployed etc, fair enough that they use the site and would hope when times get better they would also support the site by upgrading. We do get a lot out of this, after all, can you imagin geocaching without geocaching.com?