I Know It Might Be Controversial...

Hey, I didn't apologize before you accepted my apology. But to avoid any further angst, I'm going to have another beer and address the anger found within my inner child, and I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY anyway. Go in peace, and may you live long and prosper...\\ //

(Did you notice how I mentioned "geocacher" in my tirade to keep on topic and avoid being arbitrarily shut down by the MODS and the LORD OF THE EVIL KINGDOM? Pretty swift, eh?)

Hey, I didn't apologize before you accepted my apology. But to avoid any further angst, I'm going to have another beer and address the anger found within my inner child, and I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY anyway.  Go in peace, and may you live long and prosper...\\ // 

(Did you notice how I mentioned "geocacher" in my tirade to keep on topic and avoid being arbitrarily shut down by the MODS and the LORD OF THE EVIL KINGDOM?  Pretty swift, eh?)

You are one swift geocacher; now take back your apology and tell Brinesnot what you treally think of his absurd, idiotic concept. :):laughing:

Oh my, while I was out finding my first Earthcache over the weekend, and caching in a different State, and then finding 20 more caches yesterday and Tuesday, you were all really having some angst-ridden days in the Forums, weren't you? ;)

I apologize in advance for any possible offense I may have imparted by mentioning actual geocaching. :blink:

I apologize for the above outburst.

Why? That outburst was poetic and to-the-point, you idiot ( :blink: ). Just because Briansnot may not like it, at least you generated a legitimate, if somewhat sophomoric, comment, stupid. ;):D:D

(Please note the winkie.) :D

I'm curious as to why you keep calling him briansnot? His name is briansnat.

He is one of the most respected people in this community. Treat him as so. ;)

El Diablo

It's no longer a game about finding hidden caches.

It's about the llamas.  Find a llama, log a smiley. 

Where's a llama?  There's a llama.  :blink:

Gosh was that fun.

ZanderPeekingThruBars.jpg

Zee's good at finding things; his next trick will be to find a victim clutching some Tupperware. He wants to know if he can log a smiley. It's kinda hard to smile on your own with all those lips.

...but I like to think that Geocaching is an entertaining adventure game for gps users. Participating in a cache hunt is a good way to take advantage of the wonderful features and capability of a gps unit. The basic idea is to have individuals and organizations set up caches all over the world and share the locations of these caches on the internet. GPS users can then use the location coordinates to find the caches. Once found, a cache may provide the visitor with a wide variety of rewards.

<<<Putting on flameproof suit.>>>

Sounds like a lot of rules to me :blink:

Why? That outburst was poetic and to-the-point, you idiot ( :blink: ). Just because Briansnot may not like it, at least you generated a legitimate, if somewhat sophomoric, comment, stupid. ;):D;)

He is one of the most respected people in this community. Treat him as so. ;)

El Diablo

If you read carefully, you will find that Brian is referred to as brainsnot at least three times on the first page of this thread. I thought this whole thing was a joke (let's flame bonesnit, or whatever). And I don't keep referring to my forum colleague as briansnot. I called him brinesnot at least once. :D

And yes he is a respected member of this community, and with the exception of this thread, I treat him so.

Now lighten up ED, this is a thread about angst; treat it so. :D:D

I've had the night to mull all this over and now I want to take back my apology.

No. I accepted your apology and I don't give it back. You can have another apology instead - it has only been used once for a very small incident. Want it?

Jan

oooh if it doesnt have any dents or scratches i'll take it...i can put it in a new cache (note the use of the word cache to stay on topic) as a FTF prize!!

I've had the night to mull all this over and now I want to take back my apology.

No. I accepted your apology and I don't give it back. You can have another apology instead - it has only been used once for a very small incident. Want it?

Jan

oooh if it doesnt have any dents or scratches i'll take it...i can put it in a new cache (note the use of the word cache to stay on topic) as a FTF prize!!

We're starting to run low on our torch-pens. I think I will make "apologies" our new sig item.

Why? That outburst was poetic and to-the-point, you idiot ( :D ). Just because Briansnot may not like it, at least you generated a legitimate, if somewhat sophomoric, comment, stupid. :D;);)

He is one of the most respected people in this community. Treat him as so. :D

El Diablo

If you read carefully, you will find that Brian is referred to as brainsnot at least three times on the first page of this thread. I thought this whole thing was a joke (let's flame bonesnit, or whatever). And I don't keep referring to my forum colleague as briansnot. I called him brinesnot at least once. ;)

And yes he is a respected member of this community, and with the exception of this thread, I treat him so.

Now lighten up ED, this is a thread about angst; treat it so. :blink::D

LOL, that reminds me of this old thread.

I do wonder though. Is it BrainSnot (as in snot nosed), or BrainsNot (as in no brains)?

Why? That outburst was poetic and to-the-point, you idiot ( :) ). Just because Briansnot may not like it, at least you generated a legitimate, if somewhat sophomoric, comment, stupid. :P;):D

He is one of the most respected people in this community. Treat him as so. :D

El Diablo

If you read carefully, you will find that Brian is referred to as brainsnot at least three times on the first page of this thread. I thought this whole thing was a joke (let's flame bonesnit, or whatever). And I don't keep referring to my forum colleague as briansnot. I called him brinesnot at least once. :D

Now lighten up ED, this is a thread about angst; treat it so. :D:lol:

LOL, that reminds me of this old thread.

I do wonder though. Is it BrainSnot (as in snot nosed), or BrainsNot (as in no brains)?

That's a hoot, especially considering I don't remember Snot's in a snit over snat. :lol::D

My real name is Brian as well, and I'm always re-naming myself Brain or Brina...depends on how fast my fat fingers are moving...or maybe it's how my brain isn't keeping up with them... :D

As for your Snot vs. Not question, I resemble that remark... :D:D