I Know It Might Be Controversial...

...but I like to think that Geocaching is an entertaining adventure game for gps users. Participating in a cache hunt is a good way to take advantage of the wonderful features and capability of a gps unit. The basic idea is to have individuals and organizations set up caches all over the world and share the locations of these caches on the internet. GPS users can then use the location coordinates to find the caches. Once found, a cache may provide the visitor with a wide variety of rewards.

<<<Putting on flameproof suit.>>>

...but I like to think that Geocaching is an entertaining adventure game for gps users. Participating in a cache hunt is a good way to take advantage of the wonderful features and capability of a gps unit. The basic idea is to have individuals and organizations set up caches all over the world and share the locations of these caches on the internet. GPS users can then use the location coordinates to find the caches. Once found, a cache may provide the visitor with a wide variety of rewards.

Yes.

:)

<<<Putting on flameproof suit.>>>

Sure. It starts off this way but soon people are trading down, logging multiple finds at events, hiding impossible to find micros, posting SBA logs that upset people, etc. etc. Ban it before this happens :)

Edited by tozainamboku

Sheesh, did you eat an entire double scoop cone in one bite and get a brain freeze or something? :laughing: That's the most rediculous thing I have read all day. :)

I'd love to stay and debate flavors with you, but today is the first day all week that it's under 100 when I'm leaving work, and some new urban micros just got approved nearby. :lol:

Brian don’t make me bring out the twins …………  JOE

15840d55-aea9-4db8-8463-87245e55840c.jpg

I love that picture senior JoGPS. You know how much I love flamethrowers.

flamethrower.jpg

Oh briansnat... oh for the good old days. They are gone my friend.

Too many people don't realize that this is a game and is supposed to be fun.

I'm just wonderin' if someone will torch Brian, then another someone, a sock puppet, will open a thread demanding/challanging that someone, anyone, apologize to Brian. I mean, Brian is taking the risk here. He's stepping out on a limb but by no means does that give him the right to run with this idea.

Hopefully, y'all reconize the sarcasim here! :laughing:

And Mad :) Marty, I apologize in advance if this in anyway offends Brian.

:lol:

And for some of us, it a time for social interaction...

Plan a day, get together, go find caches, have fun, eat some food, cache some more, go home and write logs...you know, have FUN!

We must be mutants... :laughing:

:) some of us arent allowed social interaction

:) @#%^&ing %#@&*, Brian!!! What the #@%&* is wrong with you, you #@%&* moron for thinking this $#@^%$#kind of @#% drivel. And you %$#@&%call yourself a #@%&* geocacher? @#&%$#, #@%&*%, #@^&%@!!! Get the #@%&$ together, man!!! And to think I #$@^%$ respected you, you $#@&^%$ brainsnot! GD$$#@^%'ng ***-*** razzle-frazzle $@#&%#@, #@$^%$@, ****, $@#$%^$#!!!!!!
:) @#%^&ing %#@&*, Brian!!! What the #@%&* is wrong with you, you #@%&* moron for thinking this $#@^%$#kind of @#% drivel. And you %$#@&%call yourself a #@%&* geocacher? @#&%$#, #@%&*%, #@^&%@!!! Get the #@%&$ together, man!!! And to think I #$@^%$ respected you, you $#@&^%$ brainsnot! GD$$#@^%'ng ***-*** razzle-frazzle $@#&%#@, #@$^%$@, ****, $@#$%^$#!!!!!!

Apology accepted