Pocket Queries And Software

Hi, I just started to use Pocket Queries and i have a problem. I cant figure out how to take the queries and put them as waypoints in my mapsend topo US.4.20 software. I tried everything and i need help sad.gif. when ever i try to upload the waypoints it says file is corrupted or it is not mapsend software. Do i have to put it in a diffrent format? The only way i know how to do it is by uploading into the gps, then into the software but it is such a pain. If anyone knows anything please post.

Edited by LiveStrong

Mapsend doesn't like GPX files. You'll have to convert it in some way. For instance, pull them into GSAK and then export in Mapsend format or unzip the file then use GPSBabel to convert he GPX into Mapsend WPT format.

Let me qualify that by saying I have Mapsend Topo USA. Other Mapsend products I can't speak to.

Edited by Semper Questio
Hi, I just started to use Pocket Queries and i have a problem. I cant figure out how to take the queries and put them as waypoints in my mapsend topo US.4.20 software. I tried everything and i need help sad.gif.  when ever i try to upload the waypoints it says file  is corrupted or it is not mapsend software. Do i have to put it in a diffrent format?  The only way i know how to do it is by uploading into the gps, then into the software but it is such a pain. If anyone knows anything please post.

Go to Garmins Website and download the current update for Mapsource. The current version will handle GPX files just fine. The update to the software is free.

You will find it at the bottom of the page Here

EDIT: Add URL

Edited by Right Wing Wacko