How Many Have Made Their Goal?

gsmX2

I am wondering if any one here has had a TB actually accomplish its specific goal, ie: "I am trying to get to a cache in New England."

Excluding the non-specific types, ie "I want to wander the world visiting as many caches as I can", how many of your TB's have accomplished its goal?

My bug, Lost Bird, made a three hop, three month journey from New Jersey to Washington. He's now in the Czech Republik, but my brother put him there...

My other bugs are not doing as well. Wannabe Bird wants to go to Australia, but is now at Mount Washington, NH. Grey Furby wanted to go from New Jersey to Maine, but took side trips to Maryland and Tennessee. He is currently in New Hampshire.

The Ladybug Fat Tire Migrator has successfully completed two migrations to stay in warm, but not hot weather. It went south from Alaska to Belize in February and made it back to Fairbanks, Alaska, three weeks ago. The cachers who brought it up e-mailed me and we spent an afternoon caching before dropping the bug back into a cache to start heading south again. I even got a photo of me with my TB before sending it south again.

I've released two bugs with specific travel goals, BobTheBug and DougTheBug. They were both released in Colorado on the same day. Bob's goal was to get dunked in the Pacific ocean and return home to Colorado, and Doug's goal was to get dunked in the Atlantic and return to Colorado.

Bob achieved his goal, and is sitting on the desk by my monitor as I type this. Doug made it to the Atlantic very quickly, but still has not returned to Colorado. He was last spotted in Nevada.

I would respond, but I think this thread is in response to my wife's bug.

Please respond. It is not in response to your wife's TB. I have two bugs out with specific goals and am just curious on what the odds are that they will make the goals.