Give Geocoins A Seperate Forum?

Crusso

Not everyone collects/trades geocoins. I for one like when I run across them but am more interested in the TB side of things on the forum. Is it desirable/feasible to give Geocoin related threads their own forum?

Edited by Crusso

I don't know if Groundspeak has the capability of "subforums" within a forum or not. I know many of these type fourm software programs do. So if that can be done, within this TB forum (up top), I'd support it. I think there are enough threads on the subject where it would be useful to those that don't care about the coins and also those of us who do.

Edited by AtlantaGal
It would be nice if Geocoins had their own Forum, so we don't have to sift through all the various and valid TB threads when we're looking to trade coins.

I agree that a separate forum for Collectible Geocoins would be an efficient way to ease the searching for coin-related posts. There could still be a bit of cross-over since there now exist "trackable coins" on the site, but they could still be thought of as somewhat different than Travel Bugs essentially, when it comes to Forum posts.

--Marc

July 27, 2005 @ 10:19 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'