My Personal Geocoin Artwork Is Ready

Lemon Fresh Dog

My favourite new phrase is:

"On vehicle for delivery"

You just have to love FedEx online tracking! I recieved word that the coins were shipped yesterday (no Labour Day in Hong Kong?)

Then.... it was like watching the newscast updates of Santa's journey to my house (the package even went to Fairbanks,AK -- which is a long way away from the North Pole, but as close as it gets)

Long story short -- they are going to be here in mere moments --- ooooo!

I'll be shipping them this week -- I'll also e-mail anyone that I am missing an address for. All the "hard-core" coin collectors have been in touch, but there are a couple of folks that I haven't heard from in awhile.

I'll post the scans of the actual coins here tonight.

LFD was kind enough to place a Geo-bone in a cache for me and I had to go pick it up tonight. Awesome work!!! The bone looks great and it has a good weight to it for sure, lol. Can't thank you enough LFD!! To anybody who is lucky enough to trade for the geo-bone , I dont think you will be dissappointed!!

The coins are all shipping and I have sent out notes to several folks asking for addresses etc, etc. If you are on the list below, then I need your address and/or to confirm the trade we worked out. There is a geobone reserved for you.

In some cases, I apologize for not having this on file -- it's either that I am not searching my Outlook folders correctly, or having problems matching real names to geocaching handles.

If you are NOT on the list -- it's because I have everything I need and the geobone is on it's way (today and tomorrow is shipping fun!)

3 Happy Campers

9Key

bluegillfisherman

CAV Scout

Cyclops and Son of Cyclops

Dliming

f0t0m0m

facedances

LoriDarlin

M&M Hunters

Mangenho

Nurse Dave

Pepper/Team Super Genius

Rupert2

Sgt Stitches

silvermarc ?

Spencerb

Stunod

Team Nazgul

Team PEZ

Team Tigger International

Team Tillery

Teamtecmage

Windrose

Hello there,

If you are on this list -- your geobone has been sent to you (a couple of you still need to figure out what you have to trade me, but I am sending one anyways). If not, and you are expecting one, please contact me.

1MarkyMark1

2Bugs

Atlantagal

Blazerfan

Blindavocado

bluegillfisherman

Camp Explorer

Cornerstone4

Cyclops and Son of Cyclops

DaMenice

Dhobby1

Dliming

Donbababon

facedances

Goldsnoop

GrandpaKim

Hammerjane

Hyndsek

Igi

JayBee

joefrog

KC0GRN

Kealia

Kilted Cacher

Kirkland Explorers

Ladybug Kids

Ladycacher

LightningJeff

Mangenho

Mauison

Moun10Bike

MrCoGeo

Nurse Dave

pdxmarathonman

Pepper/Team Super Genius

PghLooking

Shopper99

silvermarc

Stuck on WGS84

Team CoyChev

Team Shydog

Teamtecmage

Terrible T's

Vargseld

Windrose

YemonYime

Hello!

Coins and Pins really rocks. I simply said, I want a dogbone shape, but want to ensure it has the wieght of a geocoin and not a real dog collar bone. They suggested the size and I could not be happier! They did not have this shape as a pre-done mold -- it's my idea (as a coin, obviously the bine shape is pretty ancient)

I've already placed about 12 into caches locally and had two "pre-placed" in caches before production (I left a coupon to mail in for a free bone).

the response has been very good and I hope to see them on folks websites soon!

Edited by Lemon Fresh Dog