Is There A Need To Be So Rude?

You're a childlish little man who is an antagonistic, conniving, rude, arrogant jerk (who is not as smart as he thinks he is)!

Ah right. I should have just looked at my business card.

Or the sign on your office door.

Oh wait, doesn't that just say "Supreme Ruler Of The Internets"?

Two week old account, one cache, account lists British Columbia as residence, uses the term "toadie" and pointed out the use of the word angst.

Smells like a sock to me......

Yes, I only started caching a couple of weeks ago -- is there a problem with that?

"Angst" is your word, not mine.

Toadie is a common word meaning a blind follower.

Yeah, I live in British Columbia, what of it?

The theory is that you are a sock puppet. Might not be, but it is a reasonable theory based on certain parts of forum history.

Open again? I didn't notice.  I was too busy worshipping the statue of Jeremy in my closet.

Closet?

I have a Jeremy poster on the ceiling, right over our bed!

Do you have the one of him naked from the waist up, muscles rippling, skin glistening in the sun? I love that one. It makes me feel all tingly.

Pretty funny how I'm getting rude e-mails now.

Must be a typical reaction from paranoids like yourselves.

ok Mad, you win....

you win the internet.

good job.

now stop this madness(i was fine till the poster remarks *bleah*) :(:(

tho' it's 'nuttin personal jeremy.

Edited by beopots
Don't send rude emails please. It is unnecessary and beneath you to do so. Leave me at my own personal low.

I haven't sent any rude e-mails. In fact, I haven't sent an e-mail to anyone who's posted in this thread.

I beleive he was referring to those who were sending you emails.

Don't send rude emails please. It is unnecessary and beneath you to do so. Leave me at my own personal low.

I haven't sent any rude e-mails. In fact, I haven't sent an e-mail to anyone who's posted in this thread.

I don't think he was talking about you.

I didn't mean you. I was asking folks not to email you. And you say I have an ego?

Jeremy was asking others not to send them to you. Pretty nice thing for such a rude guy to do...... :(

OK. Apology accepted.

OK. Apology accepted.

What apology?

OK. Apology accepted.

Apology Accepted??

I dont recall apologizing to you?

OK. Apology accepted.

There was an apology somewhere? :(

OK. Apology accepted.

Apology Accepted??

I dont recall apologizing to you?

Yes, thank you.

OK. Apology accepted.

did I miss something?

OK. Apology accepted.

Now I'm really confused?? :(

OK. Apology accepted.

I'm sure you meant to say,

'oh, sorry. I misunderstood.'

OK. Apology accepted.

There was an apology somewhere? :(

I apologized a page back or so to set a good example. But nobody joined that trend, so I might as well fall back to being a rude jerk.

Jan

OK. Apology accepted.

I'm sure you meant to say,

'oh, sorry. I misunderstood.'

Thanks again. You're really too kind.

I just got here so I just skimmed over all the replies. I do think that if someone wasn't familar with Jeremy they might have taken his reply as rude. However if you hadn't pushed the issue it would never had escalated to this.

I would imagine that cultural differences might also have caused some misinterputation.

Anyways...everyone bash on! :(

El Diablo