Pacific Nw Coin Group

KirklandExplorers

Perhaps there would be more participation if people knew where to go! I don't see any links to the "group" on this thread and haven't received any email about it either.

Everyone should have gotten an 'invitation' to join the Yahoo group PNGG...that is where the discussions have been happening.

Only 34 "members" of the group so far have 'accepted' the invitation and filled out the invitation form.

If anyone hasn't received their invites, or misplaced them, or their spam filter has killed them (since it comes from Yahoo I thought that might be a possibility), it's probably best to message KirklandExplorers to let him know.

And PP, I don't recognize you in any of the current names... :rolleyes:

The group has been meeting over the last several days and we will be finalizing the group name by Friday evening. We also have good idea of what the first coin is going to look like.

Up to this point, only 15 of the 50 group members have logged into the group to participate in the discussion and voting process. If you want to have some say, please log in ASAP and make your voice heard!

Perhaps there would be more participation if people knew where to go! I don't see any links to the "group" on this thread and haven't received any email about it either.

That goes for us. Where are we to go to have an input? What is the name of the web site address or forum that we need to look for?

Perhaps there would be more participation if people knew where to go!  I don't see any links to the "group" on this thread and haven't received any email about it either.

Everyone should have gotten an 'invitation' to join the Yahoo group PNGG...that is where the discussions have been happening.

Only 34 "members" of the group so far have 'accepted' the invitation and filled out the invitation form.

If anyone hasn't received their invites, or misplaced them, or their spam filter has killed them (since it comes from Yahoo I thought that might be a possibility), it's probably best to message KirklandExplorers to let him know.

And PP, I don't recognize you in any of the current names... :wacko:

That's odd indeed, since I was the third person to get on board and my name is on the spreadsheet with the list of members.

That's odd indeed, since I was the third person to get on board and my name is on the spreadsheet with the list of members.

I know nothing about the invitations, other than I got one.

I've asked in the group forum/mailing list that we stop any other decisions until we get the membership straightened out.

The group has been meeting over the last several days and we will be finalizing the group name by Friday evening. We also have good idea of what the first coin is going to look like.

Up to this point, only 15 of the 50 group members have logged into the group to participate in the discussion and voting process. If you want to have some say, please log in ASAP and make your voice heard!

Never mind......

Edited by Shop99er
I have sent invites to the 50 but haven't heard from some. If you received an invite from me but haven't joined the yahoo group please do so by Sept 1st. Otherwise we will open up the few remaining spots.

i just got back from long vacation and responded today - the deadline - but was told i was out of luck and that late-comers had already been allowed to fill my spot. this seems contradictory to the quoted message. i was one of the first to express interest in this club when it was announced, but apparently taking vacation in August [how unusual!] and responding on the stated deadline day is a non-starter. <_<

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in the group. I am heading to Louisiana with about 4,000 other soldiers from the Army to provide aid and civil relief to the area. I will try to have my wife take care of the coin issues at hand but I don’t want to be left out on the deal.

I may be gone from 15-45 days providing relief. I hope everyone understands my situation; I should be flying out in the morning and won’t have net access until I get back home.

Hope to see everyone soon.

Jason –aka- Palm Grunt