Kids Geocoin

KirklandExplorers

e064572f.jpg

(Numbers on the back used to find special PaNoWeGe Kids Caches have been crossed out on the photo)

We have the coins in hand and ready to start to send them out for everyone that preordered them! We also ordered some extra coins for others that did not preorder them. We will let everyone know when the extra supply has dried up!

The metal coins are $6.25 each shipped. The wooden ones are $0.35 each shipped when ordering with a metal coin. We have the metal coins in hand and hope to have the wooden ones ready for shipping by the end of the week. The design is a little different on the wooden nickels but contains the same information. If you are just ordering wooden nickels add $2 for shipping.

Please paypal to andreagerth@hotmail.com or send a check/mo to:

Andrea Gerth

9707 117th PL NE

Kirkland, WA 98033

Please include your caching name and number of coins including silver or gold.

Edited by KirklandExplorers

These look awesome! The kids and I (and friends from the bay area) would like to order 3 of the gold, 3 of the silver, and 6 wooden nickels. I'll pay by paypal tonight or tomorrow. Is there any way to pick them up rather than ship them (I work in Bellevue)?

Thank you so much for this great idea! B)

Time Tripper, family and friends.