Visiting London

Howdy Y'all,

I will be visiting London for about a week in a few days. I've got about 300 caches in my GPSr and in my PDA. Really excited about coming over and caching and meeting some excellent cachers. Can anyone from the area suggest some “must do” caches? I will be based out of the Kings College area, near Waterloo station. I’ll be bringing some Texas TBs to drop off also. Also, our sympathy and respect to all regarding current events. Stay strong. We Cowboys are standing with you.

:D

We did a few London caches last year and one that comes to mind is St Alphage Gardens GCJCV5. Not only is it a very interesting place, the hide was also very clever. There's also another very close one called Last Delivery (London) which is in a nice area that is featured in the film 'Closer'. It's also normally a haven for TB's

I expect there's loads of other good caches in the area but I hope these help.

You should be able to do all of Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St. James's Park and some of Regent's Canal in about 5 hours as long as you set of before 6am (if you set of after then you will have too many muggles about) you can do about 30 with a bit of planning

I had fun doing the Jack the Ripper set but you will have to venture into east London to do that (not many non tourists go there)

don’t expect many places to swap TBs however most of London’s caches are micros or virtual (Last Delivery (London) is a larger one)

Have a great trip to the UK