Camp Explorer Geocoin

Camp Explorer

Camp Explorer Geocoin update:

I paid Kvcoins on 8-1 to start the art work on the coin. The picture that you may have seen is what I sent to them to work on. I hope to have the Kvcoins first draft this week some time.

I have a website setup to take paypal orders at this time.

Order Camp Explorer Coin Here

After you order please List your purchase here. This way you can be keep up to date.

Edited by Camp Explorer
Made my order.....but kept getting an error #40 on SiverMarc's site after trying to sign up.

You're listed as "enabled" in our backend list, so your registration went through...

If you're still having troubles use the "report a bug" and I'll get right on it.

--Marc

August 4, 2005 @ 5:50 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

Go JayBee Posted on Aug 4 2005, 10:54 AM

Made my order.....but kept getting an error #40 on SiverMarc's site after trying to sign up. 

I had the same problem but went back and took the space out of my caching name.

Ya....I finally figured that out. Some of the Geo Forums are that way too. I'm glad I WAS doing something wrong....I feel better now.

Camp Explorer Posted on Aug 5 2005, 01:15 PM

Team Simpson

I really couldn't tell you for sure until I went to the post office. Looks like about $5.00 And I will have to look to see what paypal does for exchange rate.

Anyone esle know how this works?

Thanks Tom 

I live in the UK but having sent to my brother's house where I'll pick them up in October when I'll be over for a visit.

No problem paying for them with Paypal in UK pounds and they just use the exchange rate on the day. The only problem was I had to put an address the same country as the billing address but put my brother's address in the note.

Not sure how you would pay for the postage though.

Team Simpson

I really couldn't tell you for sure until I went to the post office. Looks like about $5.00 And I will have to look to see what paypal does for exchange rate.

Thanks Tom

Go to the USPS site. Once there, you can figure out shipping to just about anywhere on the planet.

Team Simpson

Thanks Tom

$5 might be right (that's what i'll have to pay for the most coins that I order in the usa.)

I can just make the payment is US dollars, paypal will make the exchange.

how much will it be for one coin if the shipping cost are $5?

Hello all Camp Explorer Purchasers and interested parties.

Camp Explorer Geocoins have been ordered and will be arriving in mid September. The coins were ordered from coinsandpins. You can see what the coins should look like here:

My Coin Edition

Or at my web site:

Camp Explorer Geocoins

The coins will have a finish of.

Antique Silver numbered AS001-AS125

Antique Bronze numbered AB001-AB225

For a total minting of 350 coins

All Purchasers and personal coin traders will get at least 1 Antique Silver

Thanks again to those who purchased!

Camp Explorer

Tom

Be careful with the amount you order. I sold 200 of my coins to help alleviate the costs and share my coins with people since most people didn't have their own coins at the time. However, everybody now has my coin so they are no longer desirable in trades ;) Also, more cachers have their own coins so there are more trades out there to be made.

(did I make any sense at all?)

Hopefully everybody has recieved there coin/s by now.

If you have not already done so please go to CoinTracking and change your status from shipped to keeping or available.

If you would like to grab your coin from me you can do so here: Track Camp Explorer Geocoin

I have 3 Silver coins left AS001 -AS003 and they are MINE.:(

I have bronze coins available for trading.

Thanks

Camp Explorer