Thanks, New Mexico!

:laughing::unsure::laughing::laughing:

We were such slugs on our recent trip to Taos Ski Valley that we only oozled our way to three caches around the Enchanted Circle, but I've gotta thank you for getting us out there to see the beautiful sights! It's only the tiny bit of my logical brain remaining that suggests maybe I was in heaven partially due to being on vacation and responsibility-less, and keeps me from selling all I own and moving to northern New Mexico.

What beautiful country. Thanks for sharing!

-Slyther, of the Leapin' Lizards cache team

There was a LOT of culture shock when I lived there for six months, some good, some bad. Neat area though, glad you had a good time. The area up around Angelfire etc. also looks great in the snow, and I'll always remember the fall days when the smell of roasting chilis hung in the air.... Mmmm. Chilis.

:(:laughing::lol::(

We were such slugs on our recent trip to Taos Ski Valley that we only oozled our way to three caches around the Enchanted Circle, but I've gotta thank you for getting us out there to see the beautiful sights! It's only the tiny bit of my logical brain remaining that suggests maybe I was in heaven partially due to being on vacation and responsibility-less, and keeps me from selling all I own and moving to northern New Mexico.

We absolute love Taos. Every year, for the last 27, we have made at least one trip from Louisiana to Taos.Can't wait to get back and geocache for the first time up there. Hopefully one or two will be hidden around pot creek, just South of Taos. :rolleyes:

:blink::huh::P:D

Geocaching is the best way to sightsee!