Yellow Etrex + Extras!

This may be a stupid question but is it a USB cable? I'm somewhat shopping for a slight upgrade to my little ol Gecko 101 so doing some research and seen yours pop up.

Is this one WAAS enabled and/or how much more accurate will it be than my Gecko in general? The gecko does good untill you get into any tree cover or anything.

This may be a stupid question but is it a USB cable? I'm somewhat shopping for a slight upgrade to my little ol Gecko 101 so doing some research and seen yours pop up.

Is this one WAAS enabled and/or how much more accurate will it be than my Gecko in general? The gecko does good untill you get into any tree cover or anything.

same reception as the gecko. it's serial port not USB. No WASS. Here's a little tip for ya. Hold you unit level while in the jungle so the built in antenna is facing up. This should halp you some.

I'm selling my basic yellow Etrex. The unit itslef works great. The face has a scratch or two but that's to be expected for a unit that's three years old. It comes with the instruction manuals, PC cord, RAM cradle (just the cradle) and the cigarette cord for your car. $75 shipped to your door. Heres a picture of everything

What is a RAM Cradle????????

I may be interest if your come down on the price. I have all the cable from as my kids lost a Geko201.

cheers

I'm selling my basic yellow Etrex. The unit itslef works great. The face has a scratch or two but that's to be expected for a unit that's three years old. It comes with the instruction manuals, PC cord, RAM cradle (just the cradle) and the cigarette cord for your car.  $75 shipped to your door.  Heres a picture of everything

What is a RAM Cradle????????

I may be interest if your come down on the price. I have all the cable from as my kids lost a Geko201.

cheers

A RAM Cradle is part of the RAM Mount System. The cradle is what holds the gps.

Price is firm. I'd sooner donate it than let it go for less.