Make Quick Money Legally Now

Wow...unlike a billion other website/forums out there that you can script the signup, this one only allows users from GC.com to post. So, this person had to actually manually sign-up at GC.com, validate, wait the "new user" 2-day period, then manually log into the forum just to cut'n'paste this post in the hopes of drawing some half-brained simpleton into the pyramid...

B for spelling.

A+ for effort.

N for Geocaching relatedness.

N for originality.

E for intent.

D for quality.

Geez, this thread is still open? Why? I know I reported it like 5 hours ago, and it's been reported since then.

Hmm... I noticed that estherany doesn't have any hides or finds, just like the cache reviewers. Could it be...?

Nah, there's no way... or is there? :)

Or even... Dare I suggest?... Could estherany be a sockpuppet for Jeremy? Does anyone know Jeremy's middle name? Could his full name be Jeremy Estherany Irish? :)

Man... I thought the David Rhodes thing was dead by 1998. Looks like Internet newbies are reviving it again.

Hey estherany! Look at what you did.

The funniest part is that it usually features a whole list of folks who need a clue... just shining there for all to see. The usual deal.

Anyone who needs a clue... always use Google before humiliating yourself before thousands people all over the planet.

Edited by Sparrowhawk
Geez, this thread is still open? Why? I know I reported it like 5 hours ago, and it's been reported since then.

Hmm... I noticed that estherany doesn't have any hides or finds, just like the cache reviewers. Could it be...?

Nah, there's no way... or is there? :)

Or even... Dare I suggest?... Could estherany be a sockpuppet for Jeremy? Does anyone know Jeremy's middle name? Could his full name be Jeremy Estherany Irish? :)

aw c'mon. this is kind of fun. :)

This reminds me of another Internet classic:

A New Twist on The Chain Letter Scam

"This letter was started by a woman like yourself in hopes of bringing relief to other tired and discontented women.

Unlike most chain letters, this one does not cost anything. Just send a copy of this letter to five of your friends who are equally frustrated. Then bundle up your husband or boyfriend, send him to the woman whose name appears at the top of the list, and add your name to the bottom of the list.

When your name comes to the top of the list, you will receive 16,377 men. One of them is bound to be a hell of a lot better than the one you already have.

DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN. One woman broke the chain and got her own son-of-a-bitch back.

At this writing, a friend of mine has already received 184 men. They buried her yesterday, but it took three undertakers 36 hours to get the smile off her face and two days to get her legs together so they could close the coffin.

Hurry up and send this letter along so my name can move up on the list. "

This reminds me of another Internet classic:

A New Twist on The Chain Letter Scam

"This letter was started by a woman like yourself in hopes of bringing relief to other tired and discontented women.

Unlike most chain letters, this one does not cost anything. Just send a copy of this letter to five of your friends who are equally frustrated. Then bundle up your husband or boyfriend, send him to the woman whose name appears at the top of the list, and add your name to the bottom of the list.

When your name comes to the top of the list, you will receive 16,377 men. One of them is bound to be a hell of a lot better than the one you already have.

DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN. One woman broke the chain and got her own son-of-a-bitch back.

At this writing, a friend of mine has already received 184 men. They buried her yesterday, but it took three undertakers 36 hours to get the smile off her face and two days to get her legs together so they could close the coffin.

Hurry up and send this letter along so my name can move up on the list. "

:anibad::anibad:

Keystone grumbles as he shuffles to the forums in his fluffy pink bunny slippers.

"I am supposed to be on vacation, but my @%#&* inbox is jammed full of "Report this Post" e-mails!"

Making it stop.

Keystone takes off his fluffy pink bunny slippers and goes back to sulking on his couch.