Caches For Adoption

I'm on the move! Abandoning Manchester and heading back to Southampton! As a result the following active caches are offered up for adoption:

GCKRNP Almost Boiling Point

GCJQ6Q MIATBX Final Approach

GCHH2C Lock Up Your Daughters

GCHNN6 Around about a subway

GCKP2Y Lymm Dam(n) Frustration!

The following cache is currently disabled but is offered for adoption should anyone wish to sort and activate it:

GCG92F Waterpark walkabout

Additionally I have currently the account name Kingfisher both in Geocaching and Trigpointing. I can pass this over to anyone who would like to make use of the name.

Once posted I'm going to lock out this topic for you to contact me direct at:

Pyoung1s@aol.com

I'm working away from home at the moment, not that I can clearly determine currently where home is! Both myself and my good friend Prince of Darkness :laughing: appear to be rather active in the Ipswich area at the moment! When the fog of war lifts we should be settled in the Waterside area of Southampton Water (the posh side!).

As of last night all of my active Manchester caches have now been adopted. Many thanks to everyone for keeping these top class caches running! I wish those who have yet to brave the alligators many hours of frustration around Lymm Dam!

If anyone wishes to sort and reactivate GCG92F Waterpark walkabout that's still available.

If anyone is aware of a newbie who would like to adopt the name Kingfisher I will gladly offer it up.

Now that the cache adoption is complete I'll leave this topic open so you can tell me how much you'll miss my presence in the Manchester area. I'll be back shortly to log all my old caches! :laughing: