North Wales Cito Event

Our thanks to Mancunian Pyrocacher for organising this and ensuring that we were in a spot with lots of rubbish <_< The pub afterwards was good especially as it was a last minute change because of being let down by the original place. Think that another CITO event is needed just for round the fishing pond, we got loads there and there was at least what we all collected still left there when it was time to leave.

After counting up we managed to raise the magnificent sum of £100 for British Heart Foundation! So everyone take a well deserved pat on the back.

I've been asked by my Mother who was overwhelmed by the amount we raised to pass on a big thank you to everyone as BHF means a lot to my family as just over a week ago was the 10th anniversary of the loss of my Father to a heart attack.

The Senior Ranger (Tom) was totally "Gob-Smacked" at the amount of rubbish that was collected, and stated that he'd never seen so much collected at a clean up event at the park. So once again well done everyone!

And for those who noticed the US Geocoin on display did not actualy go into the prize draw. A cacher who will name him/her self offered twice the going rate for one before the draw took place, which was accepted by my other half, as this was on top of the Prize Draw tickets this person had already bought.

I'd also like to thank Pheonix who after chating to the BBC over the phone is now the Official Press Officer for the event!

Dave :):):):)

Fantastic day out :) :) good to meet up with all of you.

aa4ad502-27a1-41e9-9569-ee6ec14edb00.jpg

I'd thought out that I would start off the naming of the group :)

centre right wearing a red top with district on it is Mike and on his his left in the black top is Emma our hosts at the Boars Head. Oh and for those who don't know me, I'm in there somewhere :):) Missing from the photo is Marinor and Slytherin and Markandlyne who all had to leave early.

Dave :)

Edited by Mancunian Pyrocacher

The Senior Ranger (Tom) was totally "Gob-Smacked" at the amount of rubbish that was collected, and stated that he'd never seen so much collected at a clean up event at the park. So once again well done everyone!

Which just goes to prove, if you want something finding, ask a Geocacher!