Geocoin Trades

Eye Cacher

There used to be a semi-permanent post here for folks to list the coins they had available for trade, and allow others to contact them to set up trades. If this post still exists (I could not find it) someone please let me know. If it is gone, feel free to list your available coins here, and trade away. I'll start:

Coins I have:

South Africa

2005 GBES

Germany

Geowoodstock III

Georgia

DFW

Colorado

Wooden Nickels I have:

Pghlooking

Right Wing Wacko

Mount10 Bike

Snowman

Loo and Roo

Coin Collector's Group Nickel (Thanks ND!)

Coins available for trade:

Colorado

DFW

Georgia

I'm not too picky about what I will trade for, although I'd like either a picture or a link to a picture if you're making an offer.

Thanks!

DD

There used to be a semi-permanent post here for folks to list the coins they had available for trade, and allow others to contact them to set up trades.  If this post still exists (I could not find it) someone please let me know.  If it is gone, feel free to list your available coins here, and trade away.

There are 13 people who have coin trading lists (assorted coins both available & seeking) on the CoinTracking.com web site.

--Marc

July 20, 2005 @ 9:59 AM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

Thanks for all the responses! I have actually gotten lots of emails now thanks to this post, and I think I have my hands full. I will update this post as I make more trades.

Anyone else is welcome to post their coin needs and gots here (need it, neet it, got it...)

DD

We have a trading list at cointracking.com...

I don't like to have to pay to list my coins.

We're not trying to compete with free! Free is terrific!

That's why anyone can post their coins (have or want) for free in anyone's Coin Edition.

The paid part is our service offering that people can use if they feel it would be useful to them.

We're providing a heck of a lot of built in automation to make trading as smooth a process as possible, especially for people managing a mint run of hundreds of coins who could use a ready-made way to "delegate" the details to well-thought automation and online databases.

--Marc

July 21, 2005 @ 10:38 PM

Here is what I have available to trade:

GBES (winter mountain)

GGA 2005

Vacman

South Africa

UTAG

Calgary

USA 2005

Geowoodstock III (unregistered)

Canejo Cachers 2004

MiGO

California 2004

California 2005

Colorado

DFW

Alaska

Comming soon:

Midwest Geobash

Ohio

I am looking for personal coins or older state coins or any state coin I don't have yet. Also looking for Santa Cruz or GOWT coins

Coins I have are all of the above plus:

Oregon 2003

Germany

N. Carolina

Texas 2005

Atlanta Gal

Idaho

Rubicon Bros.

Thanks!

I'm just starting to collect GeoCoins. I'm starting out slow until I decide how wide my focus will be.

I'm looking for:

2005 Colorado

Midwest GeoBash

I have available:

GeoWoodstock III

2004 California

Also, if anyone has extra Metal Geocoins available for sale, I will gladly purchase some.

If anyone is interested in trading, you can PM me or e-mail me. I will only be able to respond to e-mails during evenings and weekends.

Jim

... if anyone has extra Metal Geocoins available for sale, I will gladly purchase some ...

Jim

I have a handful of SilverMarc New York Geocoins still available from the initial minting for purchase.

Here's the info: http://silvermarc.com/geocoin/

Email me if you're interested and I'll send you the prices and order info.

--Marc

July 22, 2005 @ 2:43 PM

There used to be a semi-permanent post here for folks to list the coins they had available for trade, and allow others to contact them to set up trades.  If this post still exists (I could not find it) someone please let me know.

yes, this thread is redundant with the original thread. This thread should be locked or combined with the original.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=87731