Odd Geocoin I Found

Peale_Family

JPA3&4 are from my area. 3 makes those himself (or is it 4?) Does it say wings and beer on it? :rolleyes: Mopar and GeoHo got some for raffling off at our wings and beer events once monthly. I have one in my purse, they come in red and blue, I'll take a pic and post it on the wings and beer page and link it here, give me a few minutes.

It is a very nice item. It would be neat if those would be trackable and then released it would be a lot cheaper than releasing metal coins. Then if people steal them it wouldn't be as big a loss, plus they they look cool and seem to have the ability to have quite a bit of detail. IDK thats just my thoughts im sure there is a problem and it can't be done but it would be cool. :laughing:

It is a very nice item. It would be neat if those would be trackable and then released it would be a lot cheaper than releasing metal coins. Then if people steal them it wouldn't be as big a loss, plus they they look cool and seem to have the ability to have quite a bit of detail. IDK thats just my thoughts im sure there is a problem and it can't be done but it would be cool. :laughing:

I don't know why it couldn't. They allowed for a porcelain geocoin to be trackable, why not a cool plastic one. :unsure:

--Marky