Migo Pumpkin Coin?

Kealia

Yeah, that's the one, but I thought a coin was made as well.

That is the MIGO Seasonal Coin for Fall. There was suppose to be a Summer coin as well. Where you may have seen the picture of the coin was on the Geocoinclub.com website but it is no longer there. I am waiting patiently to try and get my hands on these two remaining ( and of course the two previous seasonal coins as well)seasonal coins. Any word when they are going to be released?

So they were never released? Sounds like they were designed and maybe ordered but not actually released; is that right?

I have been watching the Migo forums faithfuly and have not seen any indication they have been released. Just for clarification these are not part of the Geocoinclub coins. These pictures were posted on that web site to illustrate the artists previous work.

There are pictures of all the coins if you watch the animated gif at geocoinclub.com

I designed the coins, they are adaptations of the contest winners for the MiGO 2004 seasonal patches. I received them from the mint Monday and they look great. Only 100 of each seasonal coin was minted and they will never be produced again since the target audience is MiGO members and not necessarily collectors.

The summer Sun coin will be released very soon in an online sale and I expect the fall Pumpkin coin will only be available in person at MiGO's Fall Fun Day. An announcment will be made in the MiGO forums about 2 weeks prior to release.

Rusty...