Uk Geocoins

Hi guys,

I am still waiting for confirmation of pre-orders from the following UK cachers;

enigma-manson - 2 coins

Fruity & Doggit - 2 coins

harold1066 - 1 coin

harrogate hunters - 5 coins

Longfram Kev - 1 coin

maxkim - 3 coins

multitracker - 2 coins

Richie_EB4 - 5 coins

Team CharlieParker - 3 coins

Team Vorvik - 2 coins

tzus - 3 coins

UKGeoCyclist - 3 coins

Warhog - 2 coins

Wobbly Club, The - 5 coins

Please confirm if you are still interested by sending a message to needcoins@geocoins.co.uk.

If you are not on the list but would like to be please send us a message to needcoins@geocoins.co.uk with your GC.com handle, Country of residence and 'pre-order' coin quantity.

Thanks

Simon

Cheeky young tike!

The final cost is UK£4 per coin with a small discount for quantity. The cost has been kept to the absolute minimum as we are not doing this for profit. A small amount of extra has been added on to go towards server costs and any new dies for new designs. If we never get that far the 'profit' will be donated to charidee.

All this info and more can be found at UK Geocoins

Simon

... and more can be found at UK Geocoins

Does anyone else think it is ironic that the UK Geocoin is more popular with our foreign friends than with the UK population (by volume anyway)? Fair play I say, it's great that there is such a healthy interest in the coins. I can't wait to get mine :anicute:

Sorry for the negativity, but i lost interest as soon as i realised that they would not be on geocaching.com.

I don't want to go flicking between pages to track them, i would happiliy have paid the extra for that facility.

Good luck with them though.

Wadders

hi i have confirmed and such like and realy realy want them but have no pay pall acount so if anyone would let me give them the cash and then pay via pp or can i send a cheq ???????

Don't worry Fruity. I'll get some cash off you when I come round to log the German geocoin that's outside your house, and then pay for your coins with my paypal accound.

BTW - Happy Birthday Fruity. :(:laughing::laughing:

We have had a huge response as you can see from the website. The next stage is to set up a PayPal order website to get a few pounds rolling in to help with the deposit on the order with the mint. Hopefully I will manage that this weekend. More news soon including unveiling of the new web design.

Simon

... and more can be found at UK Geocoins

Does anyone else think it is ironic that the UK Geocoin is more popular with our foreign friends than with the UK population (by volume anyway)? Fair play I say, it's great that there is such a healthy interest in the coins. I can't wait to get mine :P

sorta

but I think thats the case for most group's coins, most don't stay in 'their' area. You'll likely also notice that the majority of coins are sold in small 1-5 coin lots, and the few big blocks go to also go to collectors, its just its a club/assiocations making a group buy.

OK folks. Since we began this journey in December 2004 a lot of things have changed including an explosion in interest in Geocoins, the emergence of many new coins which overtook the UK coin and GC.com's about turn on tracking non-Groundspeak coins.

Due to their expertise and their experience with EU coin, the UK Geocoin team have made an agreement with gcCOINS.com to produce and distribute the UK coin. The greatest benefit of this is a speedier delivery AND GeoCaching.com tracking for the UK coin!

So if you are already down on the order list - stand by your inbox for an email from gcCOINS.com very soon. Make sure you reply quickly to ensure you do not miss this great coin for delivery before Christmas!

If you missed out on the order deadline then we are still adding people to the waiting list. People on the wait list will be supplied on a first come, first served basis out of the excess from the order list. If you are not already on the wait list then send an email to ineedcoins@gccoins.com including your Geocaching handle, country of residence and no. of coins required.