Biking Anderson Island

Criminal

Is Blake smaller than Anderson? If so, I'm thinking we should do that one first, as sort of a conditioning ride. I've been to Anderson, there is some serious hillage there.

I'm making plans to go in early Aug, weekday or weekend. Chime in with your suggestions.

I still plan to be on Anderson Island on Saturday, Aug. 13, since that's when my friends will be vacationing in their house there. So that's still my preference, and I will take my bike and do them on my own if it doesn't work out - if you go sooner, I can get tips from your logs. :rolleyes: Aug. 20th is a no-go, it's the WSGA campout and i'm on vacation then.

I've done the caches on Blake and am not sure that trying to get a bicycle there is worth the trouble. The Island is small enough that it can be walked in just a couple of hours.

Unless you have your own boat the only way to get there is on Argosy Cruise Lines from pier 55 in Seattle. R/T cost is $35 just for the boat ride.