Remove Account On Geocache

wim040

To reiterate....

There is no "delete" button for profiles.

On the other hand, you DO have three Active caches. The Community would be appreciative if you either found someone to Adopt your Listings, OR collect your containers and Archive the Listings so that they don't become Litter.

Best of luck!

It sure would be nice to have the option to remove an account.

Even a couple of years ago when I got an account, I had a hard time finding a name that wasn't taken (which is why I spell my name wrong).

If people could delete unused accounts then it would open up more names for new cachers.

It sure would be nice to have the option to remove an account.

Even a couple of years ago when I got an account, I had a hard time finding a name that wasn't taken (which is why I spell my name wrong).

If people could delete unused accounts then it would open up more names for new cachers.

Databases (which is really what this is) really don't like it when you delete data.

It would be okay to delete profiles that never logged anything.

And it would probably be okay to inactivate certain usernames by either changing their name to something else that signifies inactive and frees up the name or using the proifle number (I'm fairly sure that Groundspeak's servers don't track us by our usernames but by an autogenerated number) to inactivate the account.