Tell Us About Your Avatar

I got my avatar from the Cherokee County GA Humane Society. We were volunteering on an adoption day and he sort of stuck to us. My wife was sitting and dropped her cell phone. He bounded about and picked it up in his mouth and looked at my wife. The rest is history.

The smile is all him. All I had to do was take the picture.

jcm2withfriends.jpgjcm2tinayard.jpgjcbed1.jpg

You can tell which one was him in the first picture. That was right before she dropped the phone. I took the second one and made an icon out of the face and use it as my "My Documents" icon on my desktop. The third one? Even he runs out of gas every now and then.

We were blessed to be able to find each other.

I changed mine but it won't let me edit it so I'm just gonna put in a new description. this is the Invisible Pink Unicorn. for more detailed information about her go here here is a short description.....

The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves) is a fictional female deity in the form of a unicorn. The goddess was invented at the usenet discussion group alt.atheism as an alternative to other parody deities like Church of the SubGenius "J.R. Bob Dobbs" or Eris of the Discordianism. Quoting from the alt.atheism FAQ:

Like most Goddesses, she's invisible and highly unlikely to exist. However, there is much argument as to her exact colour, her shape and size, and other properties of her nonexistence. She burns with anger against theists, and allegedly grinds them beneath her holy hooves.

The "believers" famous sayings about faith in the invisible pink unicorn is that, like other religions, it is founded in science and faith. Science - that states that she must be invisible, since we cannot see her. Faith - because we know in our heart that the invisible pink unicorn exists. This is of course a parody of the theological reasoning of other religions.

or maybe not so short. :lol:

Edited by wreckelite