Do You Think This Will Work?

This idea needs to work out some issues. What if someone picks up the bug and moves it somewhere else? It's no longer in the cache it was placed in by you. Virtual? I don't know about that either. It sounds ok in theory, but executing would be downright near impossible.

The closest I've seen to this is a couple of TB's that each have half the co-ords for a cache. You need both to find the cache. (on one cache if you mapped it, you could get away with one half as it was on a lake shore) The TB's had instructions to stay within a certain area, but didn't always (one that was to stay near the Seattle area ended up in Portland OR).

Humm... well thanks for the feedback. I guess you will need an actual location for a virtual. I was thinking it would be fun trying to find two travel bugs both are moving targets. To log a find you must post a find on both TB pages. Cachers could work together and help each other locate both. I am not sure how to make this work. :blink:

Doesn't even sound like remotely like a cache to me. There is no place to go to, nothing to see.

It is NOT a cache in any sense of the way as already stated. The only option you might have is to put the Lat coords on one and the Long coords on the othen and then put a cache out that the by using the two you could go find. But you might not get nay hits if one is in the US and the other in Europe.

cheers

The only option you might have is to put the Lat coords on one and the Long coords on the othen and then put a cache out that the by using the two you could go find.

I agree, make a so called 'puzzle TB'. Where you have to find two with differing numbers to either find a placed cache or log a third TB(put 1/2 of the third dogtag with each of the circulating TB's) something like that.

But it would be hard to find two specific TB's, especially with the number of cachers/caches out there and the likelyhood that one or both may go missing.