International Cache

STEREES

I'm thinking of hiding a rather unusual cache. I don't know what or how yet, but I've got an idea of linking up a cache that I place to a similar themed one in another country. I don't really know how they'll link up or what they could have in common yet. Anyone got any ideas or suggestions? If anyone wants to give it a go, email me. I'm thinking of placing one in a haunted Abbey if thats any good to you...

This is interesting but practically impossible for me to do but i like to give you a hint.

In the Netherlands we have a thing called Cooperation Caching, it means two teams will have to walk simultaniously a cache. The information found on the waypoints are needed for the other team to be able to move on. Normally they communicate with mobile phone or portophone sets if distance allows it. You might do something like that with two caches at the same time in different countries. Communication could be done by mobile phone or pocket internet. Its sorta like teambuilding, tasks are a good communication and good rules set together. For the making of the caches you should think about almost the same time to be used between the waypoints and the same number of waypoints so neither of the teams should have to wait long for the other.

The reason why it is practically impossible for me is that getting permittance by terrainowners in Holland is getting more and more difficult. And at this same moment i am setting a cooperating cache out for three teams at the same time it has cost me some convincing talk to get permittance for this new cache, but i know it will be demanding and fun at the same time.

Greetz Kapitein Haak.

There are still existing themed caches -hidden in different countries- where you have to trade hints (found in a primary cache) with foreign cachers to find a secondary one.

If you have a closer look to the IMC caches hidden by qwertz you'll find the detailed explanation how it works.

Have fun,

italofila