How's This For A Neat Trade Item?

joefrog

I was at a festival on July 4 near Battery Park in Manhattan. These things were everywhere! Neat, neat little finger puppets! There were all color and description of these things, of every character and animal you can think of. Shrek, Fiona, Spider-Man, Hulk, SpongeBob, Little Red Riding Hood, Mtn-man :) and more! I wish I could've got more of them (not enough $$). I thought they were cute!

Think they'd be taken, or left in the cache?

puppets.jpg

Yeah, I'm sure they would be taken. Nice items.

In keeping with the 'homemade' theme of hte thread - Hula Bum and I have started making these with sheet metal and a plasma cutter (ignore the bottle opener).

Before I get any emails, I'm not trading these for other sig items via mail; these are strictly for dropping in caches.

opener.jpg

I was at a festival on July 4 near Battery Park in Manhattan. These things were everywhere! Neat, neat little finger puppets! There were all color and description of these things, of every character and animal you can think of. Shrek, Fiona, Spider-Man, Hulk, SpongeBob, Little Red Riding Hood, Mtn-man :P and more! I wish I could've got more of them (not enough $$). I thought they were cute!

Think they'd be taken, or left in the cache?

puppets.jpg

That's the worst trade item of ALL time, I'm going to stick with my McDonald's Toys as trade items. :P jk.

My new sig item is going to be plaster casts of animal tracks, complete with the animal's profile.

Examples include Coyotes, Fox, Bobcat, Mountain Lion, and Black Bear tracks. I'm still hunting for some real Kit Fox tracks. :P

Edited by Kit Fox
We're just starting out with geocaching. Since one of us is a quilter, our trade item is a set of "geocoasters". I hope they go over well. :lol:

If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times while out caching.

"Kids, hand me a coaster, I would hate to leave a ring on this fallen tree"

:huh:

I have seen the work my wife puts into quilts. I am most impressed!