Wyoming Geocoin

KKTH3

The list was kept to keep track of the number of coins that might be needed. I thought at one time that it might be nice if the people on this list get first shot at ordering, but I have rightfully so been reminded that this list was never a pre-order list just a counting list.

Once the coin is ready a new ordering thread will be started.

Design...WYlostinMA is working on getting the design finalized thru GC and it will be up as soon as possible.

We realize this has been a long process, but please hang in there with us, we are working on it...

dblrngr

I would just like my coins.

Me too. This purchase definitely ranks up there with the longest short list.

I think the last we saw before the update thread was locked was that these could take an additional 3-4 weeks from that time. That time frame is rediculous considering the dies are made and 14 days is easy turn around time with existing dies.

I would just like my coins.

Me too. This purchase definitely ranks up there with the longest short list.

I think the last we saw before the update thread was locked was that these could take an additional 3-4 weeks from that time. That time frame is rediculous considering the dies are made and 14 days is easy turn around time with existing dies.

Seems like only yesterday (December 1) I paid for that pesky Wyoming coin. Heck, it's the only one I've been waiting on longer than that pesky 2nd Lighthouse coin. Seems like only yesterday (January 5) I bought those on that pesky e-thingy.

©¿©¬

Interesting how things like this work...

I have heard a mouse mention that the whole order was delivered with comfirmation to boot.

Did this indeed take place?

If so when will you be sending them out?

Some clearification is in order.

Chaz

Is this correct ?? ;) 3 months and still no coins in hand yet!! :):)