Any Yanks Game-goers Out There?

LeoGeo

Anybody wanna take a travel bug to a Yankees game? We find ourselves in possession of a TB who wants to see the (ptui) Bronx Bombers, but as Mets fans we can't bring ourselves to actually go up there. So if there are any pinstripe fans who would be willing to take this TB to a game at Yankee Stadium, especially if you're in Brooklyn, but even if you're elsewhere, please let me know so I can pass this TB along to you. After you take it to the game you could place it in a cache, or you could give/mail it back to me. We're going back to Dallas soon -- he could see a Rangers game -- and then we're going to live in the land of the Padres. So, please give me a holler if you can take this feller to see the Yankees!

I'm going the same day CacheFamily is, August 10th. For the record, I bleed pinstripes. My father sold peanusts in Yankees Stadium, when Lou Gherig was a player, not a disease.

We moved to SE Pennsylvania and I don't get to see games very often any more, but we're going to the day game on Wednesday