Seek Contacts To Cachers In Oslo And Stockholm

geoPirat

Hello from Germany!

I am geoPirat and will visit the Nord-norsk event 2005 GCPA06 http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...9f-87de059fdd60 on the 13th of August.

On my way to and from the event I'll visit Oslo from wednesday to friday (10-12th) and Stockholm sunday to tuesday (14-16th of Aug).

On my caching trips, I enjoy to meet local cachers very much B) . So, if you have the time, I look forward to meet you and maybe go for some caches there with you. Please eMail me via GC.COM User geoPirat so we can arrange the meeting.

Also, I appreciate local support in the planning process very much - which caches are quick and easy, what are the evil hides and so on. If you are willing to support me, please contact me via GC.COM geopirat.

Some background on me can be found here http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...9629&st=100&hl=

and at my website www.geoPirat.de .

Together with my geocaching friend Huskie, I am the current 24 hour cache world record holder (finding 263 caches in 24 hours at Jacksonville / Florida). Huskie and me also hold the german 24 hour record with finding 101 caches in the Hamburg area on last years Halloween.

I am caching since 2003 and was able to find more than 3000 caches in my 24 months in this hobby. I have cached in Germany (of course ;-)), Austria, Italy, France, United Kingdom and the U.S.

The vacation to Finland and Sweden will be no record run - type. I am looking forward to visit these nice countries with my FirstLady and to enjoy the cities while caching.

I would like to meet you at Oslo, at the event or at Stockholm.

Have fun,

geoPirat

hedberg Posted on Jul 14 2005, 12:03 PM

Hi, here is only the Finns... I will crosspost your email at the local non-GC.com forums in Norway and Sweden. 

What's the link? as I may also be in Stockholm in September for a couple of days. I could always try and follow geoPirat's trail but don't think I'm up to his cache rate. :unsure::rolleyes:

Take a flight some day from Frankfurt to Tampere (Finland) and back with Ryanair, it's really cheap choice if you pick the right dates. For example if you come 31.st of October and leave 1st of November, i.e. stay here one day, it will cost only 29,99 EUR to come here and 14,99 EUR to go back. Not too much for a long distance caching trip from Germany to Finland...