G.o.n.e. Caching! Event Limited Coin

avroair

I have had two G.O.N.E. coins minted (from my own pocket):

200 bronze coins available at the event and to people who are not attending --- $7.00 each

100 brass coins exclusive to event attendees --- $5.00 each

If there is enough interest I may have more of the bronze coins made up --- I haven't opened up the sales to individuals yet since my paypal charges me fees. I will try to update this page to let people know any further details about availability (i am running the event and producing the NJ geocoin too!)

Please put me down for 2 bronze.

Thanks

It there any update as to whether any of these coins will be made available or not? There is ovbviously alot of interest in any coin these day. We are staring to see coins sell out in less than 1 day.

I would love to purchase 5 of any coin made available, which I probably already said in an e-mail shortly after this thread started. I'm just curious as to if this coin is going to happen or not?

They are completely sold out. But people have extras for trade.  :lol:

Sold out meaning what? You are not taking more orders or those of us that pre-ordered will not be getting anything?

Ambiguous message....to say the least. Why advertize...then say sorry sold out?

I don't think you meant it that way, but a clarification would be nice.

JayBee

Sold out meaning what? You are not taking more orders or those of us that pre-ordered will not be getting anything?

There are people at the event that bought more than one and you should look for them to trade (is how I read it).

Sold out meaning he made 300 coins and by Monday of the event, there were no coins left to fill orders for anyone who requested them but didn't go.

I'm reading it as those of you who preordered will not be getting any. I'm sorry for you guys BUT it's not surprising that he sold out with as many people showing up.