Maryland Geocoin Order Info

robert

This is a list of people who requested coins in the previous thread that I have not been able to finalize.It is probable most have paid through Paypal but I have a lot of payments that do not reference GC names.If you are on this list and sent me a check or paid through Paypal send me a note or post here so I can verify your request.Thanks for the interest in our coin.

The Badge & the Butterfly

vds

KirklandExplorers

Defender1

Night_Hawk

Team BubbyMac

Team Sand Dollar

Quoddy

Chillibusher

Team Rampant Lion

Tjdreams

barnabasbenn

Team Hydnckr

Jerseytrex

jamrasc

badlands

The Rubicon Brothers

Team Rock-it

bluegillfisherman

grossi

clatmandu

ParrotRob

WARedBear

KSWader

Ribit1

trail hound

fly46

Team Ferret

Golfin'Fool and Me too!

Hambone

Edited by Dancingfool
This is a list of people who requested coins in the previous thread that I have not been able to finalize. ... (snip)

I am just verifying that if it means you are not on this latest posted list you are good for an order with no further action needed, correct or not?

(Bold added for my clarification and maybe even others? :( )

Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication getting these out for the geo-community.

Edited by MrCOgeo

Yes. If you are not on the list I have a payment logged and no further action is required. If you have paid through Paypal it is all documented and you should have gotten a confirmation from them. I am trying to match those who requested coins in the first thread for accounting reasons only.I hope that makes sense.I have already edited several people off the list that have responded. Thanks

I'm having trouble getting some ordered from the UK and Paypal. I am assuming the postage would be more to ship them over to the UK but am unable to reflect that on the Paypal page. I have tried to use my brother's address in the US but the billing address and the delivery address must both be in the same country.

Any suggestions? As I would like to see some over this side of the pond.

I'm having trouble getting some ordered from the UK and Paypal. I am assuming the postage would be more to ship them over to the UK but am unable to reflect that on the Paypal page

The postage is a little more and what will work best is that you post your order and when I get the coins in hand I will package them and give you a more accurate price that you can pay directly and not use the fixed buttons on our page.You can E mail me or just post here.

Edited by Dancingfool
Dancingfool Posted on Aug 1 2005, 02:35 PM

I'm having trouble getting some ordered from the UK and Paypal. I am assuming the postage would be more to ship them over to the UK but am unable to reflect that on the Paypal page

The postage is a little more and what will work best is that you post your order and when I get the coins in hand I will package them and give you a more accurate price that you can pay directly and not use the fixed buttons on our page.You can E mail me or just post here. 

I've ordered a couple of geocoins and sent an email asking them to be sent to brother's address in the US as well as leaving a note on the Paypal's payment page.

Looking forward to getting them.

This is a list of payments I have been able to cross reference to the first thread. I have 28 paypal payments that do not reflect a screen name and did not want to post the e-mail or names here.If you made a paypal payment and are not on the list please e mail me or post your name so I can match payments to requests.Thanks

Team Rock-it = paypal lionesspuma

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your interest, patience, and all. We're experiencing a delay in getting the coins. Apparently they're manufactured on the other end of the planet (which the coin company wasn't clear about--they're only in VA while we're in MD) so they're still on their way, we expect them any day now. They're being minted by a company others use as well so we're not worried about that, just anxious as everyone is to get our hands on them!

I can assure you that as soon as they arrive, I'll post here so you know. We're frustrated by the delay but will make every attempt to have them to you all ASAP.

geocoins-small.jpg

the coins are in, and should be mailed out next week sometime. we have a lot of labeling and packing to do (adding the activation number to each coin) but will do our best to get them out as quickly as possible.

thank you. :anitongue:

P.S. and yes, they do have their own unique icon, so instead of 23.gif you get mdcoin.gif

:unsure: