Maryland Geocoin Order Info

robert

I would like to order a couple - do you by any chance ship to Europe as well?

Cheers

Roolku

I'm pretty sure there will be no problem with that. I'll have Dancingfool get back to you. I know there was someone from Germany also expressing interest in the coins.

Thanks!

:D

I would like to order a couple - do you by any chance ship to Europe as well?

Cheers

Roolku

I'm pretty sure there will be no problem with that. I'll have Dancingfool get back to you. I know there was someone from Germany also expressing interest in the coins.

Thanks!

:D

Yes, got a message from him.

Thanks a lot

Roolku

Thanks for all the orders and payments on requests from the other thread. If paying by paypal please indicate in the notes section if payment is for a previous request and your screen name so I can keep it all straight.A note indicating an order is new will help also.Post a note here if you paid and did not reference your pre order.Thanks again.

This is a list of payments I have been able to cross reference to the first thread. I have 28 paypal payments that do not reflect a screen name and did not want to post the e-mail or names here.If you made a paypal payment and are not on the list please e mail me or post your name so I can match payments to requests.Thanks

Darth Maul 3

Mr Fantastic

Team Nazgul

Shop99er

WYlostinMA

Team Shydog

Bushwhacked Glenn

YoGuRt99 +1

XRN95

Ladybug Kids

willcall

Lemon Fresh Dog

Goldenhawk

Go JayBee

Trainbug

dzrtgrls

Nurse Dave

whoptbird

Utahbill

Grand_Royal

CCCooperAgency

avroair

Stuck on WGS84

Bob Rich

SharpShin'

Mocadeki

Spencersb

Jake - Team A.I.

Cache-Hounds

xfalcon1

Darby Gill

RustyBeerCan

Me & Bucky

Redwing_dave

Eweiccirou

robinego

Special Ed

hammerjane

D@nim@l

tin-ear

Cog&Gil

jime71211

LoriDarlin

team simpson

SirGerald

M&M Hunter

cpparrothead

ShowStop

Blac Raven

The Treasure Hunters

still searching

I payed for a coin but am not on the list and Dancingfool hasn't returned 2 emails. Is there some kind of problem?

No problem just a lot to keep up with. I have a bunch of Paypal payments with no reference to a screen name(yours was one) and I am not comfortable posting names and E mail addresses here.Sorry I did not respond but thought your e mail did not imply a response. I will post another list soon.

UPDATE ON COINS

Unfortunately we've run into a bit of a production snag with the tracking numbers so the coins will likely be delayed about a week (so we're looking at receiving them the first or second week of August, most likely the second, rather than late July/early August).

Thanks for your patience and I'll keep you updated on the progress as we get more info. The coins are definitely being produced just going to arrive a little later than we had hoped.

"These things happen" and every effort is being made by all involved to get them ASAP! :anicute:

Edited by robert