New Jersey 2005 Geocoin Order Here!!!

avroair

Might I suggest that shipping information for more than 4 coins being listed somewhere? Otherwise you've got a disincentive for people to order more than that. I was set to order 5 but rather than delaying my order and trying to work things out via email, I just dropped my order to 4.

Just a suggestion.... The coins art looks good, I'm really looking forward to seeing the coins.

Might I suggest that shipping information for more than 4 coins being listed somewhere? Otherwise you've got a disincentive for people to order more than that. I was set to order 5 but rather than delaying my order and trying to work things out via email, I just dropped my order to 4.

Just a suggestion.... The coins art looks good, I'm really looking forward to seeing the coins.

Same here. Was going to order 5 but dropped it to 4 because it seemed easier. Also, as far as I can see, there is no option to add $1.50 for insurance even though the NJ website says to add it if you want insured shipping. The only thing that can be changed at paypal by the buyer is a comments area but that doesn't change the amount paid.

Shipping is $2 per 4 coins.

1-4 coins - shipping = $2

5-8 coins - shipping = $4

9-12 coins - shipping = $6

13-16 coins - shipping = $8

17-20 coins - shipping = $10

21-24 coins - shipping = $12

25-28 coins - shipping = $14

29-32 coins - shipping = $16

etc.

Regardless of the number of coins, each is $5.99.

Hope that straightens out any questions folks have on the shipping. If not, please email us at geocoin@nnjc.org or post here.

You could buy 8 of them! :blink:

Shipping is $2 per 4 coins.

1-4 coins - shipping = $2

5-8 coins - shipping = $4

9-12 coins - shipping = $6

13-16 coins - shipping = $8

17-20 coins - shipping = $10

21-24 coins - shipping = $12

25-28 coins - shipping = $14

29-32 coins - shipping = $16

etc.

Regardless of the number of coins, each is $5.99.

Hope that straightens out any questions folks have on the shipping. If not, please email us at geocoin@nnjc.org or post here.

The shipping is straight forward:

1-4 coins = $2.00 shipping

5-8 coins = $4.00 shipping

9-12 coins = $6.00 shipping

For those who want to pool and purchase 40, 60, 120 coins etc. There is a contact e-mail on the website to arrange a different way to ship.

Hope this helps.