Help With Activating A Dormant New Listing

Hello. I'm hoping for some help.

I placed a cache a year ago which was not approved due to the .1 mile proximity rule. I emailed back and forth with the NY approver a few times since I didn't think the rule should have made a difference due to the terrain. I ended up getting pulled away from the game for several months so I never got a chance to resolve the issue. The cache was archived in November due to my lack of response.

I fixed the problem and posted a reviewer note on June 15th saying I had fixed it and asking for it to be approved. I also sent an email to the address I had for the NY reviewer. I sent another note the 28th since I hadn't heard anything.

I'm wondering if it's possible to get an archived cache approved or if I should have listed it as a new submission? How long are approvals taking these days?

I'm also not sure if the same person is serving as the NY reviewer so I don't know if they've gotten the emails.

As I said, I've been gone for a while and I'm trying to figure out what I should do next. I placed a travel bug in this cache and let the owner know it is in a cache waiting to be approved. I don't want to let his bug sit too long without any action.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Reviewers can unarchive a cache, but I think it's more pain than it's worth to unarchive a cache that wasn't ever even approved. I don't know if those are even kept in the database.

Anyway, I think New York DID get a new approver recently, so the email you sent might not be getting through.

Nevertheless, I'd say submit it as a new cache...