Terra Server Displaying Lat And Long

I can pull up a Terra Server Image and see the exact spot that I placed my cache. However I can't tell that you can discern the exact coords from this. Is there a way to get the arial photo and to be able to click on the spot to obtain the exact coordinates? It seems this would be a more accurate way to obtain cooridnates on caches that I can easily identify this way.

If you go to the TERRASERVER main page, you will see fields for Latitude and Longitude below the map of the USA in the left frame.

After clicking on the map in the RIGHT frame three times, it will start showing coordinates there. When I zoomed all the way down to (and clicked on) my front doorstep in the urban photos, the coordinates given were 60 feet off from the coordinates from my 60C.

So the answer to your question - as far as I can tell - is "no". The coordinates given by TerraServer there are not exact.

BUT! Try using USAPHOTOMAPS! It uses the same images and seems to be better aligned. Its coordinates come to within about 5 feet of my GPSr's doorstep waypoint!