Georadio Episode 5

Wow, it's a good thing I understand 'Stralian! :o This brought back some strong, pre-geocaching memories. I spent the night in Dubbo (the location of this show) Jan 2, 2002 after celebrating the new year in Charlieville and Christmas in Birdsville (my most unique Christmas, ever).

I had a GPSr with me at the time, but didn't know about geocaching. Thanks for the show, and "tanks," for the memories! :o:unsure:

Wow, it's a good thing I understand 'Stralian!  :D  This brought back some strong, pre-geocaching memories.  I spent the night in Dubbo (the location of this show) Jan 2, 2002 after celebrating the new year in Charlieville and Christmas in Birdsville (my most unique Christmas, ever).

I had a GPSr with me at the time, but didn't know about geocaching.  Thanks for the show, and "tanks," for the memories!  :D  :D

I do hope the accents are not too thick (especially mine). The biggest thing will probably be the pronunciation of “Cache”, but yes, we are talking about the same sport that’s just how most of us say it.

If you are ever back this way sept1c_tank let us know and we will shout you a stubbie

:D

Wow, it's a good thing I understand 'Stralian!  :lol:  This brought back some strong, pre-geocaching memories.  I spent the night in Dubbo (the location of this show) Jan 2, 2002 after celebrating the new year in Charlieville and Christmas in Birdsville (my most unique Christmas, ever).

I had a GPSr with me at the time, but didn't know about geocaching.  Thanks for the show, and "tanks," for the memories!  :)  :blink:

I do hope the accents are not too thick (especially mine). The biggest thing will probably be the pronunciation of “Cache”, but yes, we are talking about the same sport that’s just how most of us say it.

If you are ever back this way sept1c_tank let us know and we will shout you a stubbie

^_^

Good on ya, mate; I'll bring my swag and my bathers, but I reckon we'll need a slab! ^_^

(BTW, for those who don't speak "Stralian," swag is not trading stuff in Oz.) ^_^:ph34r: