What's Your Pda Garmin 60cs Workflow?

What's your sequence of using a PDA and you 60 for finding and recording online your finds and not found? I am managing fairly well using GSAk ( I was more than happy to spend the $20 on this great piece of shoftware) I am moving my GCachePoints to my 60CS and to GPX Sonar. I am also saving the Microsoft Maps as IE Favorites. When I have found a cache I am making a field note on GPX Sonar and later up loading that to GSAK and then using the LOG CACHE macro to post the find to the on-line log. The GSAK imports the Log Notes just fine, but I am having to copy and past these from the User Notes section to the Log section on GSAK. It's a bit of a long winded process, so anyone any ideas to improve on this? Of course I have to delete manually the map from my PDA to make a space on not fill up my memory.

The 60CS makes a Calendar Entry when the cache is found. That's fine, but what use is it?

Also is there any way to display Tide info on the 60CS? I am used to having it on my old GPSr.

I am new to paperless caching, but I think it's great and working well for me....

HummerH1

The log cache macro assumes you want to copy the contents of the log section into the clipboard, however you can change this.

Just open up the log cache macro (LogCache.txt in the macro folder) in your favorite text editor and change the line:

CLIP tags="%UserLog"

To:

CLIP tags="%UserNote"

Also is there any way to display Tide info on the  60CS? I am used to having it on my old GPSr.

Check out: http://gpsinformation.us/gps60c/g60review.html . There is a section on tide tables and a download. If you have a MapSource product installed you can just install these tide table maps and then add them to your maps when uploading to your GPSr. This works great on my gpsmap 60c. (Note: This may void the warranty according the the article, so use your discretion).