Cito Is Good!

I've actually found myself TO'ing even when not caching.

Pretty cool. I just have to remember not to get raging mad when I find trash and just dispose of it like the litterer should have.

Oh, and while this topic is fairly bland, I was just tired of seeing "trucker bombs" in the last updated post area of the main forum page everytime I scrolled by... ;)

;) I spend a lot of time outdoors and, probably as many of you do, leave the area at least as good looking as when I came.

The really frustrating thing about the Peninsula in the Bay Area where I live is that people seem to be taking their stress out on the environment.

If we all do a little bit it helps a lot.

Just don't throw a beer can back into a truck with 3 drunken dudes in it like I did at Seal Point the other day.

Good thing I was packing. (haha)

Do it in front of kids. Kids are very observant. They will see there is nothing wrong with going home with a pocket full of trash.

:huh: Absolutely.

As I discovered with my kids doing gets a much better response than incessant talking, warning, ect.

My daughter was 7 when she started with the "why don't you do what you tell us to?"

Shortly after I stopped smoking and cut back on the foul language.

Not sure which one was harder.

It may also be a good idea to search out the public trash recepticles for public crap you pick up.

Oh, and while this topic is fairly bland, I was just tired of seeing "trucker bombs" in the last updated post area of the main forum page everytime I scrolled by...  :rolleyes:

Sooooo tempted to bump trucker bombs thread...... :anibad:

Edit: Ooops it is locked. Lucky for you..... :lol::lol:

Edited by carleenp