2005 Ohio Coins

Bjorn74

Wow! A little "thin skinned" are we? Give the guy a break, he's been organizing GeoBashes and building Geocoin Clubs.

The shipping cost is not that bad. Priority Bulk Rate is $3.85 + the insurance is only $1.30. Plus theres a 2.9% PayPal fee + a .30 PayPal transaction fee. It all adds up...if you want the convenience of PayPal, there is a price to pay. Why should Ben take it in the shorts?

I would rather have my coins in transit for the minimum amount of time. Just imagine what the package would look like if it were sent "ground".

Sounds like Ben is just used to dealing with adults? :lol::P:P

Paid $14.00 for two coins and $5.15 (Wow!) for priority shipping and I still haven't received my coins yet. I live 2 1/2 hours drive from Delaware, OH so they should have been here by now. If I'm going to pay outrageous shipping costs then I expect better that normal service. I sure hope my Geocoin Club coins aren't handled like this.

Paid $14.00 for two coins and $5.15 (Wow!) for priority shipping and I still haven't received my coins yet. I live 2 1/2 hours drive from Delaware, OH so they should have been here by now. If I'm going to pay outrageous shipping costs then I expect better that normal service. I sure hope my Geocoin Club coins aren't handled like this.

Don't feel bad. I live 1 1/2 hours from Delaware and don't have mine, yet.

Just received my coins today. They were shipped on 8/31/05, the day after I complained on here. Looks like squeaky wheel got the grease.

I got my coins today. The coins are fine, but I can't believe I paid so much for such little packing. The priority envelopes used weren't very thick, the coins were lose in the packaging, and the envelope was the full 8.5"x11" document holder. It didn't take much effort to pull the opening string, as one side had already starting to be ripped apart.

I hope I never receive coins I've purchased in this manner of packaging again.

I got my coins today. The coins are fine, but I can't believe I paid so much for such little packing. The priority envelopes used weren't very thick, the coins were lose in the packaging, and the envelope was the full 8.5"x11" document holder. It didn't take much effort to pull the opening string, as one side had already starting to be ripped apart.

I hope I never receive coins I've purchased in this manner of packaging again.

I have had more problems with bubble pack mailers, then the Priority Mail packs. I have had serval coins shipped to me using Priority mail. The mailers are free to the person doing the mailing. I don't think it is a bad way to mail coins out.

Richard

I just found out about all these personal and trackable geocoins about a week ago (thanks Mike). WOW, been caching for a little over 2 years now and all this time I only thought there were the USA geocoins and the Moun10Bike coins. I gotta read the forums more often!!! :laughing:

Would love to get my hands on an unregistered 2005 Ohio coin, but I've just started collecting geocoins. So I don't have any to trade. I'd be willing to buy one from someone who has an extra. Could do it paypal style, nice and easy.

Just let me know if anyone out there is interested.

Thanks,

Jeff