Which Coins Are Groundspeak Trackable Coins

Lemon Fresh Dog

Hello all,

I did a search on "Trackable Coins", but no dice. I also visited www.geocaching.com and no dice.

Here's the questions:

1) Which coins are trackable on Groundspeak's site (I see USA and Moun10Bike listed, but no others)

2) Which ones give your account a cool new icon?

3) How can I find this information for myself in the future as more coins become available?

Thanks to any and all that can assist in this.

Thank you for the reply -- how do I find out new issues that are trackable etc. Is there a "trackable coin" link I am missing? Or are the *numbers* you buy all TB tag numbers?

Let's say I find a German coin. Will it have #### on it, or will it have TBxyz### on it?

I have a German coin coming in from a trade -- so I suppose I could just be patient.

There was a thread once on all the icons you could get for your finds on your account (traditional, multi, webcam, event, Mount10Bike, etc, etc.). Just for fun, I am trying to get as many varieties of finds as I do numbers (I'm just playing the game in a way I enjoy -- please do not get into the "don't worry about it" debate -- I don't care, other than I find it personally fun).

So, I am quite interested in knowing which coins give me a funny little symbol. I'm also interested in world peace.

Lemon Fresh Dog:

Coins trackable on Geocaching.com will say so on the coin (as per instructions from Groundspeak). The proper wording is "Trackable on geocaching.com" Our Maryland coin will include "MD" in front of some letters and/or numbers to designate it as a Maryland coin. There are a lot of coins out there, not all are trackable, however. Some are trackable on other sites, just not geocaching.com.

I don't know of any published list but as you found out, you can get a list rather quick by asking! ;)

Hope that helps.

:P

Lat I read, you need to buy tracking for a minimum of 150 coins, even if you only have 100, to the tune of $1.50 each.

You're missing a 0 in the number of coins. :huh:

Oops... :huh:

Sorry about that. :(

You sure you're missing a 0? I know when I spoke to them it wasn't but then they were just setting things up, so maybe it has changed...